Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A new Sketch at Let's Scrap


Hop on over to ....Lets Scrap to check out this weeks sketch.

I couldnt wait to scrap some pics I took this weekend at the Santa Claus Parade. So sweet! I used the Echo Park Paper line, Everybody Love Christmas! The journal tags are Elles Studio




Before the parade, my friend and neighbor Anne had her famous cookie exchange, and this year was no exception...think pink was the theme, and Kayleigh and I even put some pink in our hair! Nothing too extreme, but my pink is still washing out! After the cookie exchange, we headed to our local parade, which I love because it is at night...so much fun. Then it was back to Stew and Anne's house for the party. They out did themselves again this year, and we had santa visit...the kids were so excited when santa and his reindeers footsteps were on the roof. Ty surprised me and sat on Santa, and so did Kayleigh without screeming! Thank you again Anne and Stew for such a fun night...!









Well it is December 1st and the first day of my December daily...lets see how far I go with it this year!!!! I will post once I have a few days complete! Today starts with the opening of the advent calendar from Nana to Tyler!

Thanks for looking,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment