Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sigh...his first day of school...there goes my baby

Last month my son started his first day of Junior Kindergarten. He goes to daycare already, so this was not a huge transition for him. But when we took him for his first day I was a wreck... I was the one who this was a big transition for! Holding my video camera in one hand, my slr in my other hand snapping away as tears rolled down my face! I had said to my sister in law the week before....oh no I will be fine. Yes, he was fine, but I was watching my baby take another big step in his life and was so proud of him!

So, this was one of my first layouts I have completed in over 7 months. I used the pink paislee line "Old School".

Thanks for looking,
Mandy





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great job on this Mandy! Love the way you did your photos - how did you get the grid on the one? What did you use for the journaling square in the top corner with the apple? Awesome work - and welcome back, you didn't skip a beat that's for sure!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete