Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Layout...Pumking Patch



Wow, I just blinked and I don't even know where October went. My dd gave up the bottle, we are still working on the pacifier. My son is growing in leaps and bounds. Just today I was looking at him run up the stairs and his jeans are already looking too short. Well cold weather, I have the mitts, coats, hats and everything else we need to battle the cold weather out, so bring it on!
We have had a few sick kiddo's in the house this weekend, so I am taking advantage of a quiet house right now. I have been catching up on a few layouts, I have one to post today of my kiddos at the pumpking patch near hour home. I found some inspriation on a magazine cover. I am all for simple lately.
The paper is Echo Park from their Halloween collection last year. And I love these Jenni Bowlin Buttons. The crochet flower I purchased on etsy, and glimmer misted it to match 'ol spider man in the picture! The stamps for my title are Ali Edwards.

Yesterday my kids and I went to a local pottery shop called Crockadoodle. We get our goodies back next week. It was a fun afternoon with my kids, crafting, getting messy and now anticipating how our goodies turned out! As another little girl said in the shop, only 7 more sleeps!


So is everyone ready for winter?????
Thanks for looking.
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Uh ... no, not ready for winter, don't like it, don't want it, yuk, no thanks, lets just keep fall and go directly into spring LOL!!

    Layout is so not your style Mandy! But wow is K ever growing up! T too of course, but it's more evident with her!

    Thanks for blogging and sharing!

    ReplyDelete