Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Weeks Challenges at Let's Scrap!

A couple of challenges at Let's Scrap that you will want to check out....
The first is the weekly challenge...
Here is the sketch and my take on it...Hop on over the check it out and submit yours!

Here is what I used:
Papers: Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus Paper and banner under title is the border embelishment from Hocus Pocus collection.
Girls Paperie for the 2 skeleton embeli's with the tulle.
Title is from Cricut Mini Monsters Cartridge cut at 3inches.
Clear Witch embeli at bottom is Martha stewart,
Other skeletons, owl and spiders etc were from K&co.
Pumpkins from Sandylion
Bottom border was cut from We R Memory Keepers Heebie Jeebies Ghostly paper.




The next is the design team challenge #76...this one was harder for me, not my colours, but it is good to be challenged and I ended up with a layout that I really like! I just need to add the journaling and put it in Kayleighs album.


Here is what I used:
Rubon: October afternoon thriftshop
Paper: October aftetrnoon -Thrift Shop, Farm Fresh & hometown
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card,
Cricut Title from Designer Elements Cartridge sprayed with Tattered angels glimmer mist- petina
Yellow Prima Flower
Butterfly - cut from felt
Button and flower embelishment is from shopevalicious.com
Pin from my hubbys Bubcha's sewing collection of things I was given.
Martha Stewart Border punch for my yellow border.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, fantastic work Mandy ... I really didn't know what to do with those colours myself... you did wonderful! Love the Halloween layout too, great job.

    Thank goodness for Bubcha's stash too :o)

    Lorena
    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your layouts Mandy, all the halloween embellishments really add to the first layout and you did a fantastic job on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete