Thursday, December 9, 2010

All the Stockings Were Hung....on the ATC Frame?










Here is another project I just finished! I love using the Echo Park Papers, and this is using the Merry Christmas line...so traditional, I love it! I am using the other Christmas line too, "Everybody Loves Christmas" but for my December Daily.

I used an ATC frame from 7gypsies, some chipboard embellishments (I think cosmo cricket bare naked) that I covered with the pattered paper from the Merry Christmas line, a bit of bakers twine, my Irock for a little bling, some acrylic snowflakes that I colored with my copics, then added the bling with my Irock to coordinate and then the Merry Christmas pattern paper, sticker embellishments, letters, basically the whole line. Oh yeah, you cant forget ribbon! I am not sure where I bought this ribbon from though. My stockings I cut using my cricut, then I used glossy accent at the top, then sprinkled with glitter. I will be adding some more pictures to this frame as this Christmas gets closer, my daughters first visit with Santa, putting up our Christmas tree, my son helping decorating...he is so excited this year! This year is so special because it will be my daughters first Christmas, so as we celebrate another first, I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

Thanks for looking,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job Mandy! I love it all! Love the acrylic snowflakes and the stockings... I never would have thought to use glossy accent and the sparkles... good idea, I might just lift it!

    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete