Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Sketch Challenge at Let's Scrap



Wow, ok so it has been a few days since I have posted. I have had a sick baby girl, who is on the way to recovery! Not sure from what, just a high fever, which always scares me when you get into the high numbers. But after three sleepless nights she is feeling much better.

Is everyone ready for Santa yet? Well, this is my card for this weeks challenge at Let's Scrap. I had these pics taken of the kids, and they did not turn out well at all. We did a second session that turned out amazing, but I don't get those until next week. Isn't that always the way, you get the kids dressed, managed not to get puke or spit up on the clothes, and they look just miserable! You should see the other pic, Kayleigh is crying, I couldn't help it, I bought a copy of it! So on the second set of pics, I had no expectations, Tyler's hair was standing up straight with static, in his regular clothes, kayleigh in her Santa suit, but boy did I get smiles that day! The key, don't go in with any expectations, and you cannot help but be pleasantly surprised!
Kayleigh's flower in her hair I made with some leftover ribbon. Cute eh?

This card we did as part of the challenge, but will not be what I am sending out this year. I had better get cracking!!
More Echo Park paper!

Thanks for looking,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch! You can do alot with that ... love the colour combinations you did with the Echo Park paper ... just love it ... can't wait to see the new photos either!

    I sent a card, did you get it yet? LOL it's Basic Grey tee hee hee ... but you'll love it!

    Check out my blog for some of my cards and my tags for the gifts this year ... www.scpapingcorner.blogspot.com

    Lorena

    ReplyDelete