Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Daily Days 2, 3 &4!




Ok, so I have had to go digital to keep up. I bought these great digital layouts at Jessica Sprague.com created by Crystal Wilkerson, and they are on sale this weekend. If you are ever thinking about going digital, you should check out the classes Jessica offers, amazing, you will learn alot, at your own pace.
So I used three templates I purchased by Crystal, and I resized to 6x6. Then I printed and embellished with some ribbon and number tags by Elle Studio, the Merry tag is from Ormolu at etsy, snowflake ribbon is from etsy and ofcourse I had to glam it up with my Irock. Paper is from Echo Park Paper, and the brown and blue polka dot is October Afternoon. I glimmer misted the black cardstock background with Tattered Angels marshmallow!

Thanks for looking,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some of the same snowflake trim yesterday! We may have similar taste yet girl! Loving your designs... still think that a daily december layout is pretty lofty goal... good luck and I won't bug your for another sketch challenge!

    Keep it crafty!

    Lorena
    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete